Slate Digital VRS8 Thunderbolt Audio Interface (Mac Version) incl. ML-1
The Slate Digital VRS8 Interface offers:
• EIGHT Ultra Linear VMS-One mic preamps, enabling you to use our microphone and preamp emulations on every input and controlled directly from the front panel for easy control when tracking.
• A LLN™ (Low Latency Native) custom hard-wired converter chipset, which reduces managed components in the audio path and allows an incredible .7 milliseconds of latency at 96K (with a 32 sample buffer) - allowing you to monitor through mic and preamp emulations while tracking.
• Mastering-quality conversion technology incorporating the newest AKM converters, offering a whopping industry-best 124db of dynamic range on all inputs.
• XTC satellite-grade clocking technology, utilizing four temperature-compensated crystal oscillators for ultra-stable audio performance.
• Built-in monitor switching and headphone amplifiers.
• Native MIDI IO, for accurate MIDI timing that doesn’t utilize the USB bus.
• Both Thunderbolt (for Mac) and PCIe (for PC) connectivity for maximum cross-platform compatibility.