FORMIDABLE SHRED STYLE
Still the foremost and most formidable practitioner of the genre, Yngwie Malmsteem practically invented neo-classical shred singlehandedly. The guitar he has always done it with is a Stratocaster, and for those who aspire to Malmsteen's flamboyantly fleet-fingered style, the Yngwie Malmsteen Stratocaster is modeled after the Swedish metal virtuoso's favorite Strat®, right down to its special pickups and scalloped fingerboard. A distinctively designed model for one of the world's most distinctive Strat masters.
• Machine screw-mount maple neck with modern "C" profile and "bullet" truss rod
• 9.5"-radius scalloped maple or rosewood fingerboard with brass nut and 21 "super jumbo" frets
• Three Seymour Duncan® YJM Fury pickups with three-way switching
• "No-load" tone control for bridge and middle pickups
• Aged plastic control knobs, switch tip and pickup covers
• Vintage-style synchronized tremolo bridge