• Hardshell case included
• Round Neck Heel for easy access to high position
• Ibanez Custom Electronics was developed with Shadow Electronics
• T-bar under-saddle pickup
The Ibanez under-saddle pickup reduces noise and provides wide range of natural piezo-style sound. It also captures palm hits and delivers a bass drum-like response.
• Block contact pickup
Since it’s placed on the neck block, the Ibanez contact pickup is resistant to feedback and evenly captures percussive sound from the body to the neck. It also adds air and brightness to the piezo-style sound by capturing acoustic tones from within the body.
• Dual outputs
Plugged into the endpin jack only:Under-saddle pickup + Contact pickup with mixed output
• Plugged into both the endpin jack and the open jack:Under-saddle pickup and Contact pickup running independently.
• Endpin Jack : Under-saddle pickup Output
Open Jack : Contact Pickup Output
• Shallower Dreadnought body
The body depth of the Dreadnought model is 8mm shallower-than-standard which generates a crisp yet full-bodied sound for percussive or strumming playing styles.
• Body wood & Bracing
Solid Alpine Spruce top and Solid Pau Ferro back & sides offer clear, sensitive tone and cover wide range of frequencies. Scalloped X bracing on the top provides responsive and balanced tone.
• African Mahogany/Pau Ferro 5pc neck
5pc neck construction boasts increased stability for alternate tunings.
• Deep Round Neck Heel
The deep, round neck heel construction makes playing more comfortable in the higher register.
• Neck grip
The combination of a 45mm wide nut and thin C shape neck is ideal for the complex fretting and arpeggios of Fingerstyle.
• Ebony fretboard and bridge
The Ebony fretboard and bridge offer tonal definition and a smooth playing action.
• Unbleached Oil-impregnated Bone nut and saddle
The unbleached oil-impregnated nut and saddle deliver strong consistent string vibration and better tuning stability due to decreased friction resistance.
• Gotoh SG301 machine heads
The Gotoh® SG301 machine heads afford precise tuning using an 18:1 gear ratio.
• Open Pore finish
The thinner open pore finish highlights the texture of the wood and emphasizes the acoustic and percussive tonal properties of the instrument.