PLAY SOMETHING DIFFERENT
True creativity requires something new, something like the inspiring sound and feel of the Malibu Special. The exclusive small-body shape’s short scale gives it a slightly “slinkier” feel, encouraging you to reach for new chords and melodies. It looks as stunning as it sounds, with a fully-painted solid Sitka spruce top with painted solid mahogany sides and back, along with a matching painted 6-in-line headstock and maple binding giving it a shot of electrifying attitude. The bold style and balanced, articulate sound make the Malibu Special a natural partner on stage and in the studio.
• Fender-exclusive Malibu body shape
• Painted solid Sitka spruce top; painted solid mahogany back and sides
• Fender- and Fishman-designed pickup/preamp system
• Matching painted 6-in-line headstock
• Mahogany neck with slim-taper "C"-shaped profile, pau ferro fingerboard and bridge
• Includes deluxe gig bag