Never resting in our mission to make life better for musicians, we created the short-scale Jaguar guitar in 1962. Originally released as our feature-rich, top-of-the-line electric guitar, it inspired the heroes of the musical underground and hit its stride with surf, punk and alternative guitarists. The American Original ‘60s Jaguar brings that supple sound and slinky playability to life again, slightly tweaked for a modern feel.
• Alder body with lacquer finish
• Two Pure Vintage ‘62 single-coil Jaguar pickups
• Lead/rhythm circuit; bass-cut “strangle” switch
• "‘60s C”-shaped neck profile; 9.5”-radius fingerboard
• Includes vintage-style hardshell case