When we released the Stratocaster in 1954, we didn’t set out to create a classic—but we did. The Stratocaster’s sleek style, articulate sound and plethora of innovations redefined electric guitar and opened up a brave new world of musical possibilities. The American Original ‘50s Stratocaster maintains Fender’s legendary original-era style and ground-breaking tone, while adding modern feel and pickup switching.
• Alder or ash body (White Blonde only) with lacquer finish
• Three Pure Vintage '59 single-coil Stratocaster pickups
• Thick "Soft V"-shaped neck profile; 9.5"-radius fingerboard
• Vintage-style hardware; six-point synchronized tremolo bridge
• Includes vintage-style hardshell case